Peak Pipe Systems are a market leader in the manufacture and supply of polyethylene pipeline solutions into the UK utilities, aquaculture, and renewables market sectors.
With over 40 years of industry experience Peak have become synonymous with high-quality product, industry knowledge, and friendly, efficient customer service levels. Peak has a unique market position with an optimistic growth strategy to grown in key market areas over the next 5 years and is looking for the right candidate to join and support the strong exiting team on this exciting journey.
The right candidate for the role will need to possess the following:
- Be a fast-adaptive learner
- Strong transferable IT skills (Microsoft office suite – excel, word, outlook)
- Strong UK geographical knowledge
- Effective multitasker
- Ability to effectively organise time and workload
- Used to working in a fast pace, on-demand adaptive role
- Be continuously self-motivated
- Have a strong work ethic with an energetic, enthusiastic approach
- Be a team player who can work to individual and shared deadlines
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships
- The ability to learn and operate new IT systems (training provided on existing systems)
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the right candidate will have the below key responsibilities and will join our existing sales team of 10 to strengthen the commercial sales service:
- Prepare quotations, track projects and follow up in a timely manner to generate profitable business for the company.
- Process received enquiries in a timely manner to ensure optimal order conversion.
- Process purchase orders, sales orders, back orders, invoices and credit notes.
- Liaise with existing supply partners to source and procure stock as necessary to meet customer requirements in conjunction with corporate purchasing strategy.
- Ensure sales order paperwork complies to contract review procedure.
- Generate transport requests in a timely manner to the transport & logistics department.
- Push to pick order advice to ensure warehouse processing meets customer expectations on delivery.
- To liaise with the planning department in order to provide customers with accurate lead time/product availability information.
- To answer the telephone in a proficient manner, to deal with all enquiries both internally and externally to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Exceed customer expectations with regards to communications, and delivery performance to uphold the company service levels.
- Comply with and suggest improvements to office policies and systems, including credit control activities to optimise continual performance improvement.
- Identify opportunities to expand the customer base, and the products and services provided by the Company.
- Undertake to visit customer and suppliers as appropriate, to provide technical support and to help build effective relationships
- Raise and progress any required credits ensuring that the correct documentation is completed and authorised
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Familiar and comfortable learning new computer systems (full training provided).
- Effective and calm under pressure, experience working within a high paced office environment.
- Can-do, solutions-driven attitude.
- Previous experience in a customer service-based role.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Pension Plan
- Company health & wellbeing scheme
- Staff Discounts
- Companywide group bonus scheme
- Team building days
- Company suggestion incentive scheme
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30/04/2020
Download full job role profile here: Internal Sales Co-ordinator – Role Profile